.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Sunday 28 February 2016

Product List x

Hello x
 
On Saturday night I went out to celebrate my birthday. Earlier on that day, I was looking through old pictures of Elizabeth Taylor and was really drawn into the vintage look. My friend from The Red Dutchess created a 1920s inspired updo, which was made even better with the beautiful vintage drop earrings that I received as a gift.
 
I began my make-up routine by washing my face with ice cold water and applying the Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer. As I let that dry in, I set up my make-up station.
 
For my base I used the George from Asda Boosting Concealer in fair and applied the Topshop Glow to my cheekbones and forehead. I then blended in. I then used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in shade Ivory - using my Real Technqiues Buffing Brush. When my base was finished I applied some brown powder to my brows and used my Stilla Eyeshadow Palette  colour 'Instinct' for a golden creamy base. I then used the Soap & Glory 'Perfect Ten' in shade 'Smokin'. I applied this all over my eyelid and then blended in in circular motions. To help soften the black, I applied a small amount of 'Instinct' over my lower lid and brow bone. I added some dazzle using an unbranded eyeshadow. I then did a dramatic winged eye using the NYC liquid Concealer.
 
I used the Sheer Cover Perfect finish powder over all over my face and neck then used the Sheer Cover Bronzer Block to contour my cheekbones, forehead and nose. I used my Real Techniques Blended Oval Brush.
 
To highlight my under eye area and nose, I used the Collection Long Lasting Concealer in fair and again used the Blending brush. I then used my unbranded blusher palette to my cheeks and topped of the look with a Rimmel Kate Moss Red Lipstick, Primark Red Lip Liner, Urban Decay highlighting block and the Colour Experts shimmer block on my upper cheekbones.
xxx



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment