.

.
"We have more possibilities in each moment than we realize.Choose to step forward and make your dream a reality" - B.Bakken

Wednesday 18 March 2015

What im wearing : Red dress x

So two weeks ago I celebrated my 22nd birthday. As a gift from my sister, she got me this gorgeous red figure hugging dress and I just love it and decided to wear it last weekend when I was out celebrating a friends birthday.
 
In my last post I mentioned that I had a birthday outfit in mind and this dress was exactly what I was looking for but couldn't find anything like it, so I was really really happy when my sister presented me with it.
 
I love red: red nails, red lipstick, red heels . I think red is a very classy and timeless colour that adds glamour and romance to many outfits. As I wanted the dress to be the main focus, I paired it with my nude court heels and nude cream bag. For make-up I wore minimal make-up with a cat eye and a slick of red lipstick. I opted to wear my hair down with a wave and I added this gold body chain - just to break the red.
 
 
 
My top tip for today is: when wearing one bold colour, break the colour by adding fine jewellery - not too overpowering and therefore will not clash with the bold colour or take any focus away from the key piece
 
x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment